Friday, July 22, 2011

Exciting news!

My mom and I are teaming up together to make high quality little girl/baby dresses and outfits! My mom use to make little girls dresses a long time ago and we decided it's time to do it again! We bought these fabrics to make the outfits on the patterns.


I am obsessed with this fabric! I can't wait to see how this dress turns out!

Cute butterfly fabric that mom picked out.

Just a few pillows i've been working on. They are to pointy, I need to fix them.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when your mama was sewing cute little girl dresses for you and her lucky customers. I love the fabric, where did you shop for it? I can't wait to see the finished results. The pillows are great too. You could do a mock box corner to eliminate the points...

    ReplyDelete