Sunday, July 17, 2011

A new start

Guess who's back to the blogging world? Yup, you guessed it, Me! In the past few weeks I have slowly started to re-decorate my house. I forgot how much work it is to do something like this! My style before was a shabby chic kinda funky thing and i've changed it to a Moroccan/modern theme. Here are some pictures of my living room. Everything else is still under construction.

 Obsessed with this hanging lanterns.







 I made my own pillows!
 Some aren't finished yet...
I'm either going to paint my side table or just buy a new one. It's shabby chic and I would like something more modern.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the hanging lanterns.

    If you get rid of that side table let me know :)


    Ali
    www.foundintheali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete